Initiating the SAP implementation in DTS
11. october 2016.
DTS is the first company in Serbia and the region that will introduce an advanced WMS operation, so-called EWM module - SAP Extended Warehouse Management System. Apart from that, the project includes the implementation of standard SAP modules FI, CO, MM and SD.
Additional benefits DTS achieved by implementing SAP modules:
- An integrated and homogeneous system
- Real time data (without interface and time of data transfer)
- Centralized code book of all master data
- Faster adjustment to external clients’ requests
- 3PL Billing
- Workforce Management
- Parallel monitoring of inventory in multiple units, with different combination of legal entities
- VAS services software covered
- Greater flexibility in defining the strategy of picking
- Managing crossdocking warehouses
- Full control of business processes
- SAP BI
The planned implementation due date of SAP modules, is the first half of 2017.